DiceCaddy is the ultimate random dice roller application for RPG and tabletop style games like D&D. It runs on Google's Android™ operating system and supports devices running v2.1 or higher.
- Universally designed to be compatible with as many types of games as possible.
- Can create and save an unlimited number of "dice set" profiles.
- Uses a configurable tabbed interface for managing multiple active dice sets at once.
- Many dice configuration options:
- Dice rerolls
- Exploding dice
- Die counting (ex: 20d6 -> 7 hits greater/equal to 5)
- Dice result skewing
- Color highlighting
- Go here for a detailed list of all dice properties.
- History log records previous dice rolls.
- Can create "counters" which let you easily keep track of numbers like health, mana, gold, etc.
- Built-in calculator tool.
- Dice Graphing - can plot the random distribution curve for any dice set. Can also plot multiple sets for comparison.
- Multiple random number generators to choose from, including Mersenne Twister, provided by the Uncommons Maths library by Daniel W. Dyer.
- Voice recognition input - speak phrases like "3d6" and have it understood by the app.
- Home screen widget - add dice to your desktop!
- Import & Export your dice sets to make backups or transfer them to other devices.
- October 4, 2014
DiceCaddy 1.5 released with the following changes:
- Android SDK 4.4 update.
- Ads removed, DiceCaddy is now free.
View all news