- October 4, 2014
DiceCaddy 1.5 released with the following changes:
- Android SDK 4.4 update.
- Ads removed, DiceCaddy is now free.
- September 25, 2013
DiceCaddy 1.4.1 released with the following changes:
- Android SDK 4.3 update.
- Admob library update.
- January 11, 2013
DiceCaddy 1.4 released with the following changes:
- Added individual roll results on main screen
Note: This was often requested but unfortunately was quite a hack to work into the code, so let me know if there are bugs.
- Fixed widget size and widget font size for newer versions of Android.
- Updated widget to support lock screen widgets (Jelly Bean).
- Fixed full screen bug for some dialogs.
- Improved progress bar in Dice Graph screen.
- Tweaked some textbox sizes a tiny bit.
- Dice icon/graphics updated for higher resolutions.
- Admob library update.
- Uncommon Maths library update.
- May 18, 2012
DiceCaddy 1.3 released with the following changes:
- Added an import/export function, available via the menu button from the Load Dice screen. Makes it easy to make backups of your dice sets or transfer them to another device.
Note: With the import/export feature, the app now requires SD card permission. Also, this feature is currently unavailable in Android 2.1.
- Added an "Undo" function, available via the menu button from the main screen. Will revert the most recent change to a dice set.
- Added "Add Dice" context menu option to dice rows on main screen, which will insert a row at the current position.
- Improved compatibility with Android 4.0 devices, however tablet support is still not available.
- Fixed bug in scroll/focus behavior on Dice Graph Compare screen and Load Dice Set screen.
- Fixed bug in long-touching counter row check boxes.
- Admob library update.
Also, DiceCaddy (Key) has been updated to 1.1
- September 10, 2011
DiceCaddy 1.2.5 released with the following changes:
- Calculator button added to counter row dialog.
- Calculator now has a dismiss button to help devices that don't have a physical back button.
- Fixed some unnecessary memory usage in sound playback code.
- Updated Admob library.
- June 11, 2011
DiceCaddy 1.2.4 released with the following changes:
- Fixed force-close in history log.
- Slightly improved subtotal formatting in results dialog and history log screens.
- Updated Admob library (yawn, I know).
- April 29, 2011
- April 9, 2011
DiceCaddy 1.2.3 released with the following small changes:
- New sound effects for critical hits/misses (using the highlight conditions).
- Updated Admob library (Requires new ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permission).
- March 22, 2011
DiceCaddy is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- March 14, 2011
DiceCaddy 1.2.2 released with the following change:
- Fixed force-close bug involving "counter" rows.
- February 28, 2011
DiceCaddy 1.2.1 released with the following change:
- Fixed critical bug with home screen widget.
- February 27, 2011
DiceCaddy 1.2 released with the following new features:
- Shake-to-roll gesture (disabled by default, enable in Settings screen).
- Device vibrate for certain events.
- Home screen widget - add simple die widgets to your home screen!
- Note: For widgets to work, you cannot install the app to the SD card!
- February 5, 2011
DiceCaddy 1.1 released with the following changes:
- New feature:
- Ability to divide dice sets into separate subgroups that aren't summed together. Results for each subgroup are displayed separately.
- Click Add action and select "Splitter Row" to make use of this.
- Note this required some major code changes so please email us if any new bugs are found!
- "Report Target" values are now displayed directly in the main screen's result area for quicker viewing.
- Fix text field focus bug in dice row properties screen.
- Long pressing the checkboxes in the dice row properties screen will now quickset default values.
- "Duplicate Row" action now inserts at current position instead of appending to the end.
- January 23, 2011
DiceCaddy 1.0.2 released with the following change:
- Added search filters to dice set load screen and graph comparison screen.
- January 15, 2011
DiceCaddy 1.0.1 released with the following changes:
- Switched to better numeric keyboard for input fields.
- Fixed bug with paid unlock app.
- Added "email developer" action in settings screen.
- New feature: Voice input!
- Long-press your device's search button while in the app's main screen.
- Speak a phrase like "3d6 plus 5" or "2d8 plus 1d4" or "6d6 reroll 1's."
- The phrase will be parsed and entered.
- Will only work with devices that have the voice recognition service.
- January 9, 2011
DiceCaddy 1.0 released with the following changes:
- Improved autosave performance further.
- Tweaked roll button sound behavior a bit.
- Added min/max progress bar to result dialog.
- Modified back button behavior from main screen.
- Dropped "Beta" status.
App is now ad supported. Ads can be removed by purchasing the DiceCaddy "Key" app in the market! See QR code on main page.
- December 28, 2010
DiceCaddy 1.0-beta3 released with the following changes:
- Fixed force-close where random number generator takes too long to initialize.
- December 19, 2010
DiceCaddy 1.0-beta2 released with the following changes:
- Minor cosmetic fixes.
- Autosave write performance improved a little bit.
- Added additional options for random number generation including the Mersenne Twister algorithm.
- Added "About" screen.
- December 10, 2010
DiceCaddy 1.0-beta1 released!